23 August 2012

THANK YOU !

Hello Everyone !!!

When I announced the Ramadan Friendly Recipes event, I was skeptical about the kind of response I would get , this being a new blog , but THANKS to you all, the event was a big success.

To see all the beautiful and yummylicious entries, click here.

I could not resist passing on this badge, please accept it as a THANK YOU from me.





















Once again A BIG THANK YOU AND A BIG HUG to all who sent in their entry, used the logo, liked the recipes and helped spread the word, love to all :)

I also want to thank Az and Rashida for passing on the Sunshine Blogger award and the Liebster award to me , I will publish the meme's soon iA.

Do send in your eid recipes/eid stories to MY EID FEAST.

2 comments:

Rashida Shaikh said...

Assalam u alaikum...

How was your Eid?
I do accept your badge and congratulations on the award.
You deserved it...
XX

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your awards....

Inviting you to join Onam Sadhya~Grand Feast


Cheers,
Sharanya
Sharans Samayalarai